Sunday, November 22, 2015

Of Winter Lipsticks




  1. Rimmel Kate Moss 107 ($5): This is your classic run-of-the-mill deep red lipstick. For such a reasonable drugstore price, you get a lot for your money. The consistency isn't drying despite that it's a matte lipstick and the color pay off is phenomenal. 
  2. Nars Matte Lip Pencil in Train Bleu ($26): Purple is probably my favorite lip color, especially when the winter months roll around. This color is stunning, but I would apply some lip balm first because the formula is a little drying.
  3. Bourjous Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Fushia Libre ($13): This is my autumn staple. It's a light-medium plum with great color payoff, but most of all, it's incredibly moisturizing. Seriously, I treat this like a tinted lip balm.
  4. Ardency Inn Modster Long Play Supercharged Lip Color in Lucky ($25): Everyone needs a bright lip and fuchsia complements my olive undertone best. I usually save this for when I go out on the weekends, but you could definitely get away with wearing this during the day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment