Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Of Travel Makeup






  1. Naked 2 Palette: I generally stick with the lighter shades, but this palette allows you to create a multitude of looks. I use Chopper all over the lid and Mauve to blend out the edges.
  2. Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation: This is a 2015 staple of mine. It has a more liquid consistency so it takes patience to blend in. But the results are worth it, as it has a very natural finish with coverage you can build up.
  3. Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder: Whenever I use liquid foundation, I always like to set it with a powder.
  4. Anastasia Brow Powder: Unlike an eyebrow pencil, powder tends to give a much more natural result, and Anastasia makes one of the longest-lasting brow powders on the market.
  5. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and Eye Shadow Primer: I received this duo as a Christmas gift this year and have been using it every time I wear makeup. This is already the second tube of this primer I’ve used and I love it. The mascara is new to my arsenal and it adds so much length and volume to my lashes. But I like to add a coat of waterproof mascara in the end to hold the volume and curl.
  6. Fresh Sugar Lip Balm: I’ve used a mini version of this in the past and loved it. It’s super moisturizing on the lips and it also smells fantastic. I received this as a Christmas gift and have been using it non-stop since.
  7. Soap and Glory Super Cat Liner: You never know when you might need a liquid liner and this is my go-to one. It has a much thicker tip than most liquid liners I’ve come across, which just makes drawing a cat eye much faster and easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment