Saturday, January 16, 2016

Of Reasons Why I Love | CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

Happy New Year! I was in China for the beginning of 2016, where turns out, Blogger is banned since Google is banned. Then I returned to the states and came down with the flu. But now, I'm finally picking myself up, so here's a shout out to my current favorite face moisturizer!



  1. Moisturizing: This has banished all my dry patches without overdoing it and making me look greasy. I’ve also been on some long haul flights recently and since cabin air is so dehydrating, I like to bring this along and apply it throughout my flight.
  2. Gel Consistency: I swear gel moisturizers absorb into my skin better. With a cream, I always feel like I am endlessly trying to rub it into my skin.
  3. Pink: This doesn’t really add to the quality of the product, but something about the baby pink color is soothing to me.
  4. Gentle: Many moisturizers tend to break me out because of how sensitive my skin is. But this one hasn’t upset my skin in the slightest. 
  5. Fragrance Free: Anything that smells too strongly of something tends to give me a headache. Clinique is known for their products being fragrance free, which also in turn helps to make this product gentle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment