Sunday, May 3, 2015

Of 20 Things to do in my Twenties


  1. Stop trying to be popular.
  2. Eat healthier. 
  3. Read more. 
  4. Follow the news. 
  5. Learn the nooks and crannies of New York City. 
  6. Exercise more. 
  7. Put less pressure on myself. 
  8. Shop less.
  9. Go outdoors and get fresh air more.
  10. Appreciate the little things more.
  11. Blog more.
  12. Stop comparing myself to others.
  13. Don't let my fear of being judged stop me from trying new things.
  14. Graduate college.
  15. Learn to like winter a little more.
  16. Don't be afraid to stray from the norm.
  17. Discover my passion and pursue it.
  18. Take more pictures to capture the moments.
  19. Stop overthinking everything.
  20. Find the happy moments during dark times.

No comments:

Post a Comment